Locations & Hours
Main Library: (Map)
231 S. Plum Street,
Marysville, OH 43040
Phone: (937) 642-1876
Fax: (937) 642-3457
Mon - Thurs 9am - 8pm
Fri 9am - 6pm
Sat 9am - 5pm
Sun 1pm - 5pm
Raymond Branch: (Map)
21698 Main Street
Raymond, OH 43067
Phone: (937) 246-4795
Fax: (937) 246-2347
Tues - Thurs 11am - 7pm
Fri 11am - 5pm
Sat 10am - 2pm
Sun & Mon Closed
Using the Library SMART Boards
SmartBoard is a brand name for an Interactive White Board.
It is made up of:
A PC (mounted on the wall)
SmartBoard (not to be used as a white board)
Keyboard and Mouse (wireless)
Through the SmartBoard you can:
Surf the web, Interact with the Internet
Use Microsoft Office products
Use gaming systems (Wii, etc)
Use a laptop
Use Smart Notebook software to “write” on documents on the board and save notes
Plug in a Flash Drive and use
On the board, anything you normally can do with a mouse, you can do with your finger or a pointer.
Instructions for Use
Download these easy instructions to learn how to use the SmartBoard in a variety of ways.
· Please do not write on boards with any type of marker, pen, crayon, etc. (Traditional white boards are located in each meeting room behind the wooden panels. You may request dry erase markers from the A/V desk if needed for these boards).
· You may request the wireless keyboard and mouse from the A/V desk if needed.
· A SMART document camera is also available for use with the SMART boards. Please request the camera ahead of time in your Meeting Room Request if you would like to use it.
· SMART Board users may download free SMART Notebook software with a code from the library if they wish to create SMART presentations before use in a meeting. Please call ahead if you are interested in downloading SMART Notebook software.
· SMART Board users may bring a CD or thumb drive for use in the SMART Board computer or they may plug in their own laptop computer.
Requesting a Meeting Room and SmartBoard
The Marysville Public Library offers SMART Boards (interactive white boards) for use in each of our Meeting Rooms. Groups wishing to use a Meeting Room and SMART Board must fill out an online Meeting Room Request Form and agree to adhere to our Meeting Room Policy. You can find links to these items by clicking on “Meeting Rooms” in the box to the right.
Access all of our e-books, download music, download magazines, and more!
What should you read next? Get suggestions, check Marysville's catalog, and more! Click here to access Novelist. (This link may not be supported in Microsoft Edge browser.)