Locations & Hours
Main Library: (Map)
231 S. Plum Street,
Marysville, OH 43040
Phone: (937) 642-1876
Fax: (937) 642-3457
Mon - Thurs 9am - 8pm
Fri 9am - 6pm
Sat 9am - 5pm
Sun 1pm - 5pm
Raymond Branch: (Map)
21698 Main Street
Raymond, OH 43067
Phone: (937) 246-4795
Fax: (937) 246-2347
Tues - Thurs 11am - 7pm
Fri 11am - 5pm
Sat 10am - 2pm
Sun & Mon Closed
The Adult Services Department offers exam proctoring service by appointment only.
- Proctoring is available only during the library's open hours, when the staff member responsible for administering the exam is on duty. Arrangements must be made ahead of time, so that there is adequate time for delivery of the exam to the library.
- The student must make all arrangements with the institution giving the exam. Contact the institution to ensure that library staff proctoring the exam meet criteria set by the institution.
- Arrange for delivery of the exam. Library staff cannot make these arrangements for you.
- Exams may be taken online or on paper. Library staff will ensure that the person taking the exam meets its requirements, such as verifying ID and whether he or she has any accompanying materials. However, it is often not possible for a staff person to remain with the person taking the exam for the entire time.
- The student, or the examining institution, must provide postage if the exam is to be returned by mail. Library staff proctoring the exam will be responsible for mailing the completed exam back to the examining institution.
- Library staff will determine whether they have the available resources to proctor an exam and may decline if staff is not available or the exam does not meet the guidelines listed above.
- There is no fee for proctoring.
Please contact the Adult Services Department for further information: 937-642-1876, ext. 32 or email@example.com.
Access all of our e-books, download music, download magazines, and more!
What should you read next? Get suggestions, check Marysville's catalog, and more! Click here to access Novelist. (This link may not be supported in Microsoft Edge browser.)